Technician in equipment and machinery evaluation for the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors
For its Montreal office, L2G Evaluation is looking for a technician in equipment and machinery evaluation for the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors. The technician will have the opportunity to work, under the supervision of a senior evaluator, on stimulating mandates for large establishments and companies. His or her main functions will be:
- Assist the evaluator with inspections and equipment date gathering;
- Carry out data entry;
- Participate in the industrial equipment evaluation process.
- Must have a strong interest in the industrial field;
- Must be comfortable and motivated for teamwork;
- Must be a detail-oriented person; possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a good command of French and English, spoken and written;
- Must have good knowledge of the Office suite; i.e., Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Must be available for travel:
- Hold a valid driver’s license and a vehicle;
- Occasionally, be able to travel outside for a few days for mandates in remote areas.
- Must be autonomous and have good analytical skills;
- Must show initiative and have good organizational skills.
The L2G Evaluation team offers a stimulating work environment, where collaboration between colleagues is easy and pleasant. Our existing experts (cost specialists, technicians, etc.) will support and assist you throughout the report production process. The company is committed to the well-being and professional development of its employees. It offers :
- Permanent position;
- Full-time schedule of 35 hours/week; Monday to Friday (half day Friday);
- Access to social benefits paid at 50% (medical and dental);
- Advantageous geographical location of the office;
- Heated indoor parking included.
We offer a very competitive salary, adapted to your level of expertise.
In addition, we have introduced a periodic bonus system, which is very appreciated by our employees.